Andean grains, nuts & seeds
Back to categories
Ginger flour. Excellent antioxidant and natural anti-inflammatory, with a high content of minerals and vitamins. Contributes to the strengthening of the cardiovascular, muscular, and digestive system.
Benefits & Uses
• Antispasmodic and antiemetic properties, regulates gastrointestinal problems.
• Anti-inflammatory properties, relieves rheumatic and arthritis pain.
• Helps relieve nausea, dizziness, and menstrual cramps.
• High source of beta-carotene vitamin and vitamin C, relieves cold and cough symptoms.
• As a nutritional supplement in juices and smoothies
• Ideal for medicinal use and pastry application.
250 g to 2 kg
250g to 300g
PP Bag + Box
(*) % Daily Value based on 2000 Kcal.
Maybe you'll like
Maca Gelatinized Powder
Andean Grains, Nuts & Seeds
Cacao & Chocolates
Fruits & Veggies
Roots & Legumes