Andean grains, nuts & seeds
Back to categories
Boletus Luteus Dry (Fungus)
Boletus luteus L
Dry fungus. Excellent content of minerals and essential amino acids, good source of potassium, phosphorus, selenium, vitamins B2 and B3. Contributes to the strengthening of the cardiovascular system.
Benefits & Uses
• Rich in polyphenols, powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
• Rich in riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3) and folates (B9).
• It has anti-aging and anti-cancer properties.
• Ideal complement to your meals and salads.
• Excellent substitute for white and red meat.
PP Bag + Box
(*) % Daily Value based on 2000 Kcal.
Maybe you'll like
Dehydrated Golden Berry
Camu Camu Whole Powder
Camu Camu Pulp Powder
Andean Grains, Nuts & Seeds
Cacao & Chocolates
Fruits & Veggies
Roots & Legumes